Our Apple Pie Spice is the perfect fragrant blend, it’s been perfected over the years. It’s our go-to flavor for our Caramel Apple Pie.
You can easily adjust the flavor to suit your taste preferences. If you love hints of ginger then add a touch more, and if you really don’t care for it then you can leave it out altogether. Also, if you have fresh nutmeg on hand, add a little less due to the fact that it’s quite a bit stronger.
What else can I use Apple Pie Spice for?
- Sprinkle it over oatmeal or porridge
- Add it to yogurt
- Use it on ice cream
- Blend into smoothies
- Spice up French Toast
- Create fall cupcakes
Please Pin our Recipe to share with Your Friends!👇🏼
How to make Apple Pie Spice
Our Apple Pie Spice is the perfect fragrant blend, it's been perfected over the years. It's our go-to spice for Caramel Apple Pie.
- 4 Tablespoons Cinnamon, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cardamom, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice, ground
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
Toss them in a bowl, mix thoroughly to fuse. Store in a small jar, in a cool dry place.
- Spices can be adjusted according to taste preferences.